Tuesday, June 26, 2007
The weekend that just passed

I had such an exciting weekend! It all started on the Gold Coast where we as the afternoon service had our UL/UC getaway! A time where the leaders could run away to the sea side to find God! It was such an awesome time, with the leaders ministering to one another and through the holy spirit's ministering during worship and and also the bonding time that we had with our fellow leaders. It was such an amazing time!

Then after that on sunday morning, we had to make our way back to St Lucia for our sunday service. I had the privillage that day to lead worship once again! I was so excited cause I wanted to see how God can use me! And yes, the Holy Spirit did move that day! Prophecies spoken, hearts responding and worshippers worshipping. It was such an awesome time! I want to continue to grow in this area of worship leading so that God can further use the energy that I currently have to teach and impact others out there who are learning to worship and praise God.


kelvin spun on 1:56 pm.