Saturday, May 05, 2007
Band of Brothers 2007!

What an honor it was to be given an opportunity to chair last night's Band of Brothers meeting. I didn't really feel very comfortable with the sore throat I was having. By the end of the night, with all the shouting to encourage the guys in being more expressive in their Praise towards God; I totally lost my voice.

Last night was such a symbolic night. Our pastor got us to write all our sins, failures, struggles and fears and then nail the piece of paper on the wooden cross. I really felt that though it might just seem like a symbolic act of surrending everything to God, I believe that a spiritual transaction happended between God and us. We gave God our shortcomings, and He gave us His empowerment to overcome the sins and struggles of this world.

Now we can truely enjoy the freedom in serving God without having any sense of guilt! We have been redeemed to live a life free from sin. God is Great!


kelvin spun on 1:27 pm.